In resin 4.0.16, is the <resin:message> tag suppose to work at the host
level when placed under the <host> tag in the resin.xml file?  I tried
doing this to display an EL variable value in the resin log.  Resin
doesn't appear to support this tag under the <host> tag.  When I added
it, I didn't receive any errors from resin but none of my web
applications were started.  When I remove the tag everything works.

Keith Fetterman                        Direct: 206-319-9434
Mariner Supply, Inc.                   206-780-5670
http://www.go2marine.com               kfetter...@go2marine.com

http://www.boatersline.com