Hi, I'm trying to figure out if there's any way I can examine the persistent
session store in resin 4.0.19 pro - i.e whether there is any API / process I
can use to retrieve session keys and objects associated with the session? I
recall reading that 4 uses an embedded database rather than the old style jdbc
store. Is it possible to query this data in any way? We are observing some
weird session behavior under heavy load and I'm trying to figure out if our
code is doing something stupid. I have made copies of the resin-data folder at
various points in time and was hoping to examine the session data from each.
Any pointers would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Steven