On 7/21/2011 4:12 PM, Scott Ferguson wrote:
> On 07/21/2011 02:01 PM, Aaron Freeman wrote:

>>> That config works for me. (You don't need the regexp if you're matching
>>> everything, but it doesn't matter for this issue.)
>>>
>>> There is the<resin:Forbidden>    tag?
>>>
>>> -- Scott
>>>
>> The config doesn't bomb, but in resin-pro-4.0.18 when I run this:
>>
>>    >   telnet localhost 80
>>
>> then
>>
>> CONNECT http://localhost/ HTTP/1.0
>>
>> I then get the home page and a 200 OK, instead of a 403 FORBIDDEN.
>>
>> You are able to get it to throw an appropriate HTTP 403?
> Where is the<resin:Forbidden>  tag? (<cluster>,<host>,<web-app>,
> resin-web.xml?)
>
> -- Scott

Ah now I get your question.  :)  I was confused.

I tried in the web-app-default and web-app based on the regex, but I am
guessing you are going to tell me that's too late and I need to put it
at the <host> level -- so I just tried that and it's working great.
Sorry for being slow and not thinking this one through more.

Thanks,

Aaron