As the document says there, a javax.mail.Session object is being stored
in the jndi tree. So you fetch it from there and use it.

And when you have it, you can create your mail objects and send them
over a "transport".

See also

The following part you can then left out:

     Properties props = new Properties();
     props.put("", "my-mail-server");
     props.put("mail.from", "");
     Session session = Session.getInstance(props, null);