Sorry if this is the wrong list to ask this...

I have read about some users experimenting with running Joomla
(versions 1.5 or earlier) on top of Quercus.

However, I also found many complaints and bug reports from people
attempting to run Joomla 1.5.9 and up on top of Quercus and hitting

So, I´d have to ask here: is there _anyone_ running a production
Joomla system on top of Quercus?.

Joomla is already at version 1.7, and it has added a nifty auto-update mechanism
I wonder how that would work out under Quercus?. has anyone tried
Joomla 1.7 under Quercus?.

I love the Java platform, and I love Joomla as well (I´d love it more
had it been designed with JSP ;), so I´d really hate having to run a
Java-centric news site on top of pure PHP with no Java behind it.

Or should I forget abount Quercus and drop the idea altogether?. I
have no problem running a pure-Java CMS but I haven´t found anything
that gives me a turnkey solution like iJoomla ...

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance,