On 02/22/2012 02:32 PM, Rachel McConnell wrote:
For various reasons too annoying to detail, it may be useful for us to change one minor behavior of the HttpServletRequest object. Is it possible in Resin 3.0.x to substitute a custom implementation of this class for caucho's? Is it possible in later versions? A cursory search of google and caucho.com <http://caucho.com> doesn't show up a way but I figured I would ask the source.

A response of "No it can't be done" would be just as helpful as "here's how"!

I've added it as a bug report, but it's not currently possible.

With Resin 4.0, adding that capability would be a fairly straightforward change.