On 01/05/2012 23:01, Scott Ferguson wrote:
> You can modify the resin.xml and add <http> elements for each server
> with your own property names. I think that would be the easiest.
I tried that before I even made the first posting. Yes, each server then
does get its own IP but the dreaded "listening to *:8080" is still there
for the resin instance itself, which for >1 is the root cause of this issue.
> You can also change the cluster-default.xml or make a new one of your
> own. The standard config is just intended to handle most simple
> configurations, not all sites.
Its *the* cluster-default.xml, i.e. singular, which I want to get away
from - I know ours is a simple setup, but there are 2 clusters, one per
resin instance, so if a change is needed to cluster-default.xml, I need
a way to specify each one to be used when starting resin. I just want
the whole setup to work like it did before really, when I used (and
still am since I can't upgrade till this is fixed) "resin.sh -server a"
and "resin.sh -server b". I'm actually looking forwards to this so I can
then play with the excellent dynamic server and load balancing stuff I
see you've added!

-- Carl