I have phpBB 3.0.10 running under Resin PRO 4.0.24 at this time, working on
getting up to .27 but have a couple Java coding issues that need to be
correct so it doesn't break.

That said, in general phpBB is working fine, but if someone posts a file, or
add's a URL in a message that has like  a # or -, or one of the special
chars, then quercus barks and error.

 I tried to upload an image, like ABC-123.png and I get on save:

PHP Warning: in file xxx
com.caucho.quercus.lib.regexp.IllegalRegexpException: '-' is an unknown

It shows the invalid chars and such, then if I try and do something like use
a color highlight, I will get the same error on # being used.

So though the forum is working, a lot of simple things like some of the
chars used, will break it, if I move it over to normal PHP with Apache, then
it works fine.

Any ideas on how to fix this??

Howard Leadmon - how...@leadmon.net