I'm trying to turn off any sort of buffering of the resin access logs, so I can
see the requests getting processed in the logs within a short period of time
(say 1 second or less).  I've tried putting in the auto-flush='true' directive
to the <access-log> tag, but it still seems to be buffering the log for about 1
minute.  We're using resin 3.1.11   The other log files (stderr, stdout, log4j
files, etc) don't seem to exhibit the same behavior.

Any help or pointers on this would be much appreciated.