I am trying to force all access to a specific web application to be secured
under SSL. The documentation says:
<resin xmlns="http://caucho.com/ns/resin";
  <cluster ...>
  <host ...>
    <resin:Redirect regexp="^" target="https://${host.name}";>
      <resin:IfSecure value="false"/>

I have tried this in various forms and it does not force the security. Is there
somewhere specific this needs to be placed or is there a new format for this
directive? I am running resin-pro 4.0.29.

Also, I import specific web-app definitions in resin.xml using resin:import to
load things like database resources per application:

<cluster id="app">
      <!-- the default host, matching any host name -->
      <host id="" root-directory=".">
         <!-- - webapps can be overridden/extended in the resin.xml -->
         <!-- <web-app id="/" root-directory="webapps/ROOT" /> -->
         <web-app id="/" root-directory="webapps/ROOT">
            <!-- allow pretty permalinks for blog -->
            <resin:Dispatch regexp="^/blog/p/(.*)"
target='/blog/index.php/p/$1' />
            <resin:Dispatch regexp="^/blog/feed/*" target='/blog/index.php' />
            <resin:Dispatch regexp="^/blog/comments/feed/*"
target='/blog/index.php' />

            <fileset dir="webapps">
               <include name="*.xml" />

         <resin:if test="${resin_doc}">
            <web-app id="/resin-doc"
root-directory="${resin.root}/doc/resin-doc" />

MYAPP.XML (placed in webapps folder)
<host xmlns="http://caucho.com/ns/resin";
   <web-app id="/myapp" root-directory="webapps/myapp">

If I try to include the resin:Redirect directive in this imported file, I get
an error:
'resin:Redirect' is an unknown property of 'com.caucho.server.webapp.WebApp'.

resin:Redirect is a child of web-app in the documentation so it seems something
strange happens when this is imported. If I remove the import file and instead
paste the entire contents of the import file directly into resin.xml I don't
receive the error…but the redirect still doesn't work.

I think this is the last thing I need to figure out before I can move forward
with Resin Pro 4.