I am trying to test using jsp-property-group functionality to control the
behavior of jspx files in an application, and am not getting the results I
expect. It seems like this should work, but it has no effect:

<jsp-config>
 <jsp-property-group>
  <url-pattern>*.jspx</url-pattern>
  <page-encoding>UTF-8</page-encoding>
  <default-content-type>text/html</default-content-type>
 </jsp-property-group>
</jsp-config>

Using a prelude, I was able to accomplish basically the same thing, but that
seems much less clean. I have tried putting the config in a standard web.xml
and in the resin-web.xml, but neither has the intended effect.

Is default-content-type not supported? I don't see it documented on the
reference page of the site, but an xml error on the page lists it in the
supported schema. The page-encoding doesn't seem to have an effect either, but
that's not as big a concern.

Thanks in advance for any insight/experience.

Matt Pangaro