I am trying to test using jsp-property-group functionality to control the
behavior of jspx files in an application, and am not getting the results I
expect. It seems like this should work, but it has no effect:

Using a prelude, I was able to accomplish basically the same thing, but that
seems much less clean. I have tried putting the config in a standard web.xml
and in the resin-web.xml, but neither has the intended effect.

Is default-content-type not supported? I don't see it documented on the
reference page of the site, but an xml error on the page lists it in the
supported schema. The page-encoding doesn't seem to have an effect either, but
that's not as big a concern.

Thanks in advance for any insight/experience.

Matt Pangaro