I ran into a limit on the number of parameters submitted by a form and found
this:
http://www.caucho.com/resin-4.0/changes/resin-4.0.25.xtp#POSTparameterlimitDOSProtection

I changed my QA server to accept up to 20,000 as a work around to my specific
problem (turns out I am submitting around 15k parameters). What is the risk of
setting this max at 20k or higher? Is it simply resource utilization or is
there some other risk that I should be careful to avoid? Processing my form
after the change was as fast as any other form in my app.

FYI, not sure I really like the idea of submitting 20k parameters but I don't
think I can split this particular form into smaller sets easily…or at least not
quickly.

thanks
matt