Okay, so it sounds like I'll have to go back to pre-3.0 configuration for the
foreseeable future.

Hate to say it, because you guys do such great work, but it seems that as
currently implemented, resin can't be used as a servlet 3.0 container.

Let me ask this: the only URL I really need to run through Spring's
DispatcherServet is /service/**. I had been running everything through it so my
Spring controllers could handle everything, but I don't need that right now.
Should I be able to register it for "/service" and get what I need?

Also, is resin creating that ContextLoaderListener on its own?

Sent from my iPhone