Hi All,

I am trying to make ActiveMQ work with resin 3.1 first and then will be
moving it to resin 4.0.
I am new to Resin, could someone please point me to Resin documentation
showing an example/tutorial to use activeMQ
with resin? I tried with page: http://wiki.caucho.com/ActiveMQ but am
unable to make it work!  I have following issues:

The @In annotation doesn't return me a reference to a connection factory. I
get null pointer. I have declared my connection factory in resin-web.xml as
follows:

<resource-adapter class="org.apache.activemq.ra.ActiveMQResourceAdap ter">
<init server-url="tcp://localhost:61616"/>
</resource-adapter>

<connection-factory class="org.apache.activemq.ra.ActiveMQManagedConne
ctionFactory" name="activemqFactory" />

and in my class called JobManager.java I have am using it as follows:

public class JobManager {

@In ConnectionFactory jobQueueFactory;

Could you please help to see what I am doing wrong? How can I code it
without using the @In annotation?

Thank you so much for your help!
Sadhana