I have a couple of outstanding issues in Mantis (that I have not posted
about on the mailing list), that seems to have gotten no attention from
Caucho at all. The oldest one is almost 5 months.

Actually, I'm getting the impression that the development of Resin has
slowed down considerably in the last year or so. The version history /
change log (http://caucho.com/resin-4.0/changes/changes.xtp) confirms
this. The no of releases per year has decreased from 11 releases in 2011
and 9 in 2012 to 5 last year and none so far this year.

Would you please care to inform the community what Cauchos current focus
and intention for Resin is, and what the release schedule for 2014 looks

Oh, btw these are the issues I'm talking about. From my point of view
most if not all of them seems trivial to fix, which makes you wonder
even more.