A question related to session replication in resin 4.0   I’m using a cluster of
3 servers, therefore all three are triad servers.  After a server is restarted,
I see that the session objects that exist on the other two servers don’t get
replicated to the restarted server until there is a request made for that
session.  With this behavior, I can’t restart these 3 servers in a rolling
fashion, unless I wait at least ‘session-timeout’ between the restarts.

Is there a way to force a restarting triad server to re-populate it’s store of
sessions on restart?  Or another way to handling planned rolling restarts of
the triad servers in a more efficient manner?

This is the current config in resin.xml, under the <cluster> tag:

    <web-app-default>
        <session-config>
            <use-persistent-store/>
            <always-save-session/>