In health.xml I am able to specify a mail reference for example

  <health:SendMail mail="${healthMailer}">
    <to>ad...@yourdomain.com</to>
    <health:OnStop/>
  <health:SendMail>

where ${healthMailer} can be configured in resin.xml like this

  <mail name="healthMailer">
    <smtp-host>mail.yourdomain.com</smtp-host>
    <smtp-port>25</smtp-port>
    <from>re...@yourdomain.com</from>
  </mail>

==>But in health.xml there is also <health:PdfReport> configured to retrieve a
PDF as attachment. But how do I refer to my configured the ${healthMailer}
there? It seems that it is always trying to connect to localhost:25 in the
logfiles?

  <health:PdfReport>
    <path>${resin.root}/doc/admin/pdf-gen.php</path>
    <report>Restart</report>
    <period>2h</period>
    <mail-to>${email}</mail-to>
    <mail-from>${email_from}</mail-from>