I'm just getting started moving my ant-based Spring 3/Servlet 3 app to gradle.
I'm starting from scratch. The getting started guides all show using an
embedded Tomcat, but I want to deploy a webapp in my resin instance. This page
describes how to do that:

Unfortunately, it uses a Tomcat-specific thing, and I don't see how to modify
that for Resin.

To go a bit further: I don't actually want a WAR file. I want the unpackaged
directory structure, and I'll point my resin at it.

Does anyone know what the minimal build.gradle file looks like to meet all
those needs?

Rick Mann