** Description changed:

- The track-download loop will now catch errors and recover for IO errors
- and errors with getting back an unexpected content-type when trying to
- download a track (since revision 954), though we still need error
+ The track-download loop will now catch and recover for errors (IO errors
+ and those related to getting back an unexpected content-type) when
+ trying to download a track (since revision 954), but we still need error
  handling for the remote queue-checker.

--
satellite will still shutdown if there is a network error or the like when
checking remote download queue

Status in Resonate: Confirmed

Bug description: