Public bug reported:

E.g., if we have two albums titled "Whatever", but one has a
musicbrainz_albumtype of "album" and the other has a
musicbrainz_albumtype of "single", the collection-monitor should treat
them as separate albums.

** Affects: resonate

** Changed in: resonate

** Changed in: resonate

** Changed in: resonate
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Chris Wagner (chris-wagner)

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Resonate
Development Team, which is subscribed to Resonate.

Title:
  collection-librarian should be able to differentiate between two albums of
the same title by their having different "musicbrainz_albumtype" values

Status in Resonate:
  Confirmed

Bug description: