I am looking to fill these two priority positions today. Let me know if you
have anyone available for any of these positions.

Position 1:-
Position:- J2EE
Location:- Chicago Suburbs, IL
Duration:- 3 Months +
Note:- Prefer local candidate first.
* Client in the Near West Suburbs looking for a strong J2EE developer who is
also familiar with Oracle 10g to work on a web based application that is the
core of
   their business.
- Excellent Communication
- 7+ Years of J2EE Development Experience
- Experience with Oracle 10g
- Strong Working Knowledge with Struts, Websphere 6.1, JSP, Java Beans,
- Web based application development experience.

Position 2:-
Position:- PeopleSoft Functional AP Consultant
Duration:- 6-7 months
Location:- Boston, MA
Task this person will be involved in:-
* Working on support of current system if necessary
* 1099 processing: data reconciliation
* Working on upgrade project
* Significant testing in AP
* Writing specs
* Functional user testing
* Know what is changing in 9.0 on the functionality
* Consultant needs to be good thinker on their feed and know/share best
* They need to have a good breadth of knowledge in AP including: banks,
check formats, EFT, voucher workflow, 1099, multi-currencies (they have
offices in US &
   UK) because there are differences in processing AP in each country