I am looking to fill two positions for my clients. Let me know if you have
anyone available for these positions.
Position:- Oracle/SQL DBA
Location:- Springfield, MA
Duration:- 3+ month assignment to start but will likely extend to 12 months.
Rate:- $40(little bit flexible)
* Candidate must be local or nearby MA as face to face interview is
* Experienced Oracle Database Administrator (DBA) with 1-2 years of
SQLServer 2000/2005 DBA experience to work as Production/Development DBA.
* Strong communication skills, work well in the client's environment, and is
flexible to learning new ways of doing things
Skill Level Required:-
1. Experience with Oracle 10g RAC and ASM would be a huge plus.
2. Versions of Oracle required: 9i and 10g
3. No.of years of work experience: 7 to 8 years;
4. No.of years of Oracle experience: 4 to 6 years;
4a. No.of years of SQLServer experience: 1 to 2 years;
5. Typical tasks that need to be performed? Day to day production support,
Application Analyst Support (development support), Performance Analysis,
Activities and Change Management and Automation.
* No overtime is payable
Position:- Lead SQL Developer (with DBA skills) for Implementation/Migration
Location:- Montvale, NJ
Duration:- 6 Months
* 8+ years of overall experience in LARGE COMPANIES
* BS in CS
* .Net background
* Please Note:- This is not a SQL Server database administrator position
1) Work on Data base Integration and Migration needs that involve
* XML data sources
* Multiple formats of data integration and mappings
* Multiple system migrations
* Provide direction on database aspects to the team of existing SQL
developers on various database related activities.
* The application is an internal application used by all our Professionals
that is used for firm wide client and engagement risk assessment.
* Currently there are two applications that are being used for this purpose
by few Global countries (such as, Canada, China) and US/Latin America
* The effort is to rebuild these applications as one global application and
eventually phase out the two existing applications.
1) 8+ years of overall experience
2) SQL Server including SQL 2005 (6+ years)
2) SQL 2005 DBA experience , experienced with partioning, replication,
3) DTS (3+ years), SSIS (1+ years)
4) XML , XSLT (2+ years)
Education:- BS in Computer Science (Minimum)
Thanks & Regards,
Senior Sales Manager I Econosoft, Inc I
Tel: (408) 228-0242 X 853
Toll Free : 1-800-566-4604 X 853
efax: (408) 324-1729 / 775-227-6817
Yahoo IM:- satwinder15
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Anuj Kumar | Regional Manager | Ext 364 |
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be
removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention
all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which
might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at