Hope you are doing great!
I just got a requirement and If have are a good match for the
requirement then please reply me ASAP.
I would appreciate if you would send a word version of your
consultant's most updated resume and the best number to reach them
during the day.
POSITION :Business Analyst
LENGTH :6 Months Contract
· Elicit and articulate requirements that define the system(s)
needed to support the Nodal Program
· Work with Business Owners to ensure that business needs are
captured in the requirements.
· Work with Project Manager(s) to ensure that project timelines are
realistic and honored once committed to.
· Capture requirements and identified traces in a requirements tool.
· Manage requirement changes precipitated by approved enhancements or defects.
· Work with Requirement Practice Manager to ensure a consistent
requirements approach, and meaningful traceability is established
across the Nodal Program
Required Experience and Skills:
At least 5 years experience in:
· Following sound requirement and change management practices in a
large organization at CMM(I) Level 2 or Level 3.
· Using a viable requirement structure characterized by defined
requirement types related using a prescribed requirement trace
· Identifying and effectively developing strong working
relationships with the business owners, project managers and vendors.
· Establishing defined roles/responsibilities and clear lines of
communication which encourage the team to solve challenges together.
· Managing requirement content and trace modifications throughout
the system development lifecycle.
· Providing requirement elicitation and analysis that produces
testable requirements, definitive models and effective design.
· Leveraging a variety of requirement techniques (business process
model, context diagram, use case, data/object model, etc.) to discover
and document requirements.
· Facilitation of requirement gathering/problem resolution sessions
that encourage a common understanding and identify actions/responsible
parties required for the desired
· Eliciting and managing requirements using iterative delivery.
· Using a requirements tool to capture and manage requirements.
Demonstrated ability to:
· Communicate effectively verbally, graphically and textually.
· Organize, categorize, prioritize.
· Be a self-starter.
· Be collaborative and creative in terms of determining the
appropriate approach for the situation.
· Determine the appropriate level at which to communicate.
· Develop comprehensive, but succinct requirement documentation.
· Work in a fast paced, high pressure environment with volatile
schedules and tight timelines.
Minimal Education Requirements:
· Bachelors Degree
Thanks & Regards
Shantanu Kakati | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at