Hope you are doing great!
I just got a requirement and If you have a good match for the
requirement then please reply me ASAP.
I would appreciate if you would send a word version of your
consultant's most updated resume and the best number to reach them
during the day.
POSITION :Business Analyst
LOCATION :Hartford, CT
LENGTH :4 Months Contract
Analytical Skills/ Problem Sol
Customer Service Skills
Insurance Industry Experience
Required Skills and Experience: Insurance experience required, P & C
Must have strong experience with requirement/specification design and
development, documentation (emphasis on procedure manuals and
work-flow) and a strong overall understanding of technology.
This Business Analyst will primarily focus on developing and
documentation of business requirements, analysis requirements,
detailed specifications, workflow analysis, issue resolution, and
business and technical team relationship management. This position
requires someone that is a self- starter, requiring little direct
supervision and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with
The successful candidate should possess the following skills,
experience and knowledge:
- Experience in Knowledge Mgt, Content Mgt, and UI Design is a major plus.
- Experience in a Financial Services Company preferably P&C experience.
- The candidate must be a team player with strong customer focus.
- Excellent facilitation, communication, and documentation skills are required.
- Understanding of all phases of Project Lifecycle. Training in the
P&C BA Continuum is a plus.
- Expert knowledge in principles of analysis and development of
business requirements is required, along with demonstrated abilities
in problem identification, research for solutions, evaluation and
presentation of alternatives.- Proven documentation skills and ability
to consistently provide a very high level of documentation on
requirements, specifications, status, issues, changes to
requirements, and impact to deliverables.
- Proven skills in developing Procedure manuals and workflow exhibits.
CMMi experience a plus.
- Excellent communication, analytical, interpersonal, and
organization skills required.
Experience with Microsoft Desktop Products is a plus.
-A solid conceptual understanding of information technologies is a
-The qualifying candidate must have a demonstrated ability to
multi-task. This position
requires someone who is a self-starter.
- Ability to work within a vendor product environment
Thanks & Regards
Shantanu Kakati | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at