I am looking to fill these new positions. Let me know if you have anyone
Position:- SAP FICO Solutions Architect FERC Consultant
Duration:- 6 Months
Rate:- $Hourly plus Expenses
* FI Solution Architect skilled in the FERC terminology and technology.
* Must have prior Utility client experience.
* Demonstrated skills in solutions-oriented consulting approach
* Strong professional presence and a customer-focused attitude
* Strong verbal and written skills
* Demonstrated capabilities in exercising independent judgment and ingenuity
Position:- Technical Engineer (Business Intelligence Tools)
Location:- Milwaukee, WI
Duration:- 12 Months +
The responsibilities of this role include:-
· Serve as support team member for the Business Intelligence Tool space.
These enterprise tools include:-
· Business Objects, Crystal Reports, Actuate, Essbase, Informatica, Rochade
· Provide second-level support for Business Objects, Crystal Reports,
Actuate and Informatica on calls referred to the Enterprise Tools Team (ETT)
by the Service
· Provide off hours support for these tools on a rotational basis. Work with
others on the team to provide tool administration services, and incident and
· Provide consultation on behalf of Technology Services to IT Strategy and
Architecture regarding tool usage and lifecycle planning.
· Provide a strong business relationship with tool vendors including active
vendor contract management and internal license management.
· Responsible for identifying, defining, and modeling the technical
infrastructure based on the application architecture for new functionality
or new application
· This includes the integrated hardware, software, and communications
components that provide the technical platform for the application solution
· Works with application engineer and Technical Services to provide a
· A journeyman level would be fully trained and competent in the role, but
have less experience than the senior level person.
· For emerging technologies the experience level may be less, but the
ability to learn and experience in similar technologies would be present.
· Bachelor's degree required with a major in Business, MIS, Computer Science
or a related field or a significant amount of directly-related work
experience beyond the
minimum required for the position.
· 3 or more years experience in IS.
· Ability to resolve medium to highly complex technical issues related to
tool infrastructure interaction is required.
· Ability to work independently and research possible causes, workarounds
and fixes to technical issues required.
· Good oral and written communication skills required.
· Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to build rapport and
credibility across all levels of IS and with 3rd party vendors is required.
The following qualifications are desirable:-
· Familiarity with Windows Server and UNIX environments, Experience
supporting third party applications, Experience with HP Service Center tool
Familiarity with the Information Management Domain space.
Position:- Database Administrator (Oracle and IDMS)
Location:- Boston, MA
Duration:- 12 Months
Interview Process:- Phone Screen and in person interview will be required.
* The Database Administrator (DBA) will provide the support and maintenance
of existing and newly implemented Oracle and IDMS databases and subsequent
* This is a senior level experienced DBA position.
* Person will be part of the team that supports all client databases and
will be expected to provide resolution to trouble tickets, satisfy ad-hoc
requests and perform
database software upgrades and general bug resolution/troubleshooting.
o Strong written and verbal communication skills
o Ability to work individually or within a team environment
o Ability to take direction, constructive criticism and work to specified
o Provide technical expertise, direction and leadership to other team
o Perform research and analysis for problem resolution
o Shared on call support 7 x 24
Required ORACLE skills:-
* Knowledge of Oracle database architecture (components and processes of the
database) for Oracle 10g and above. (At least three years Oracle experience)
* Understanding of Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC) technology.
* Knowledge of and experience with Oracle backup and recovery techniques
using Oracle RMAN.
* Knowledge of data modeling and database design for OLTP applications using
modeling tools (ERWin or Oracle designer, etc.)
* Advanced SQL skills
* Knowledge of and experience with PL\SQL programming (at least three years
* Ability to do database and SQL performance analysis and make tuning
Desirable ORACLE skills:-
* Oracle technology on Windows OS
* Data warehousing design skills
* Data warehouse ETL skills
* Knowledge of developing with MS.NET
* Experience with mainframe (Z/OS) data and interfaces
Required IDMS skills:-
· Minimum four years experience in business systems development utilizing
IDMS in conjunction with IBM Assembly, CICS, CULPRIT, DML, DMLO, OLQ, COBOL,
· Minimum four years prior experience with migrations, unload/reloads,
restructuring, and performance/tuning.
· Demonstrated experience using IBM MVS Job Control Language (JCL) and
· Demonstrated experience using all IDMS batch and on-line utilities
· Demonstrated troubleshooting skills used in analyzing dumps to determine
root cause of batch and on-line abends
· Good working knowledge of IDMS DB/DC control structures, operational
philosophy, nomenclature and semantics.
· Good experience with database backup and recovery methods in a production
· Good working knowledge of z/OS and MVS operating systems
· Solid experience database navigation techniques
· Must have solid understanding of network database design concepts;
relational design concepts a plus.
Desirable IDMS skills:-
o Experience coding in IDMS-DB/DC exits a plus
o Experience coding in native IDMS-DC, CICS or other teleprocessing monitors
Thanks & Regards,
Senior Sales Manager I Econosoft, Inc I
Tel: (408) 228-0242 X 853
Toll Free : 1-800-566-4604 X 853
efax: (408) 324-1729 / 775-227-6817
Yahoo IM:- satwinder15
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Anuj Kumar | Regional Manager | Ext 364 |
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be
removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention
all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which
might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at