Hope you are doing great!
I just got a requirement and If you have a good match for the
requirement then please reply me ASAP.
I would appreciate if you would send a word version of your
consultant's most updated resume and the best number to reach them
during the day.
POSITION :QA Tester
LOCATION :New York
LENGTH :6 Months Contract
Required Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
· Working knowledge of software quality assurance/testing
methodologies and practices.
· Basic understanding of accounting and budgeting functions
(e.g., financial management ERP functionality).
· Proficiency running back-end/database queries for data
set-up and verification (DB2 on MF and Oracle on the Web-side).
· Proficiency running batch/jobs (MF using JCL and for UNIX
using UNIX scripts).
· Excellent English language written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team.
· Self-motivated with ability to work with minimal supervision.
· Ability to plan and manage time based on schedules.
· Problem solving skills.
· Flexibility to work overtime or weekends in order to meet
· Three or more years hands-on functional testing
(integration, system, regression, UAT) including test outline and
detailed test case development from requirements
and/or design documents (experience with functional testing of
financial management systems preferred).
· Two or more years hands-on testing of complex applications
in Mainframe and Web-based environments (e.g., interfaces/ETL's,
integration code, middleware, etc.).
· Two or more years hands-on testing with industry-standard
automated functional test and defect tracking tools (IBM's Rational
BA in MIS, Computer Science, or related field from a recognized
college or university or equivalent work experience.
Thanks & Regards
Shantanu Kakati | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at