Hope you are doing great!
I just got a requirement and If you have a good match for the
requirement then please reply me ASAP.
I would appreciate if you would send a word version of your
consultant's most updated resume and the best number to reach them
during the day.
POSITION :Business Object Administrator
LOCATION :New York
LENGTH :6 Months Contract
Candidates should have In-depth knowledge of Business Object 6.5
and/or administration on AIX platform. Understanding of the Business
Objects security model of 6.5 and XI. Also required is In-depth
knowledge of the Crystal Enterprise 10 security model. Experience with
BO security design and implementation, CMS clustering,
high-availability, fault-tolerance, and BO process management. Strong
Knowledge of Business Objects applications, specifically BO Universe
development, Web Intelligence reporting, Desktop Intelligence
reporting, Crystal Reports, Central Management Console, InfoView.
Knowledge of ETL processes and Data Warehouse concepts/implementations
a plus. Excellent SQL skills required, especially in Oracle database.
• Experience in working within AIX a must; Windows 2003 Server a plus
• Be able to run execution plan and analyze SQL performance
• Must work in a flexible work schedule.
• Participate in an on-call rotation for 24x7 supports.
• 2+ years of Business Objects 6.5 on AIX platform.
• 2+ years of Crystal Enterprise Architecture, deployment and
• At least 2 years of experience in Business Objects Server components
installation, applying fixes/service packs, performance tuning and
monitoring on AIX; Windows a plus.
• Migration experience from Business Objects 6.5 to Business Objects XI.
• Migration experience from Crystal Enterprise 10 to Business Objects
XI 3 a plus.
• Experience designing Disaster Recovery environment for Business
Objects; Crystal Enterprise a plus.
• Experience in Financial system is preferred.
Thanks & Regards
Shantanu Kakati | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at