Hi,

Please let me know if you have anyone available for the below mentioned
position. Must have Game Development experience.

Position:- Web Programmer - Java/Games
Location:- San Francisco East Bay Area, CA
Duration:- 6 Months
Skills:-
* Need a top notch web programmer/lead consultant with strong JAVA and game
development experience.
Responsibilities:-
* Develop concepts and the design of the game menus and user interfaces.
* Collaborate with the Art Director, Producers, Designers, Programmers, and
other UI artists to create compelling products
* Create graphical art for icons & skins
Qualifications:-
* University or college diploma in graphic and multi-media design or a
relevant work experience.
* 3 years minimum of experience in graphic design (or the equivalent)
specialized in the creation of interfaces and menu design.
* Extensive knowledge of UI design, web design and graphic design. Flash
experience is a +
* Understanding of Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effect, 3DSMAX, and Flash.
* Able to rapidly produce & iterate on UI art & design based on verbal and
written directives.
* Solid interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to
cooperate on a team level.
* Self-managing - organized and uses time well. Dependably identifies and
meets goals.
* Great team player, flexible, and responds to direction well.

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.econosoftinc.com