I am looking to fill the below mentioned positions. Please let me know if
you have anyone available for these.
Position:- Sr.Enterprise Wide Interwoven Implementation Consultant
Location:- Montvale, NJ
Duration:- 3 months but will more likely extend past this
The BIGGEST things are:-
* Enterprise Wide Documentation
* US Educated (or 100% perfect comm skills and exact experience, this might
be a bit flex.- they do NOT need to be citizens)
* Responsible for assisting with implementation of Interwoven per eAudIT
requirements; including document management system implementation, and
* Candidate will be responsible for assisting with implementation of
Interwoven per our requirements.
* At least 10 years software development experience
* Experience with a Document Management System - Interwoven preferred, but
can be Documentum, Hummingbird, OpenText, Etc.
* At least one Enterprise wide Document Management Implementation Project
* .NET, C#, SQL, SQL Server (or Oracle)
* Workflow - either Metastorm, or Windows Workflow Foundation
* Experienced in converting use cases/requirements into functional/technical
* Development of QA test scripts with some QA/testing experience
* Able to assist with the design/architect of enterprise application modules
* Experience with Full Lifecycle of Software Development
* Able to create project plans with team members, and maintain plans during
* Self Starter - will find the answer if doesn't know it
* Quick learner
* Educated (prefer US education)
* Adjusts style to that of situation/audience
* Comfortable with ambiguity, able to deal with change
* Experience and ability to work in a Matrix environment
* Hands-on, results driven individual
* Excellent written and verbal communications
* Responsibilities will include document management system implementation,
* Design, develop and document any web services required
* Ability to plan, prioritize, and organize their work schedule to maximize
performance with little or no supervision.
* Work with Business Analysts and Architects to design & develop
functionalities that meet business requirements.
* Help coordinate and interact with different technical groups involved in
design, development, testing, implementation, and support.
* Help train resources in the ongoing maintenance and support of the
document management environments and any custom developed code.
* Position will interact with highly skilled as well as non-technical
* Excellent communication skills
* Position requires ability to understand project risks, goals and
constraints and how they impact software development projects.
Position:- Sharepoint Implementation/Administration
Location:- Houston, TX
Duration:- 6-12 Months +
* Need a sharepoint administrator that has strong implementation and
* Install and support Microsoft development platform technologies and the
technical custom development process in an enterprise environment.
* Design standard development platform architectures.
Microsoft Platform Technologist is responsible for:-
* Developing technology frameworks and standard architectures that enable
the design, implementation, operation and support of IT development
* Designing, implementing, managing & supporting global custom enterprise
application integration solutions and enterprise web solutions
* Implementing functional environments for technology prototyping,
development, integrated testing, training, and production.
* Managing technology lifecycle programs that ensure consistent and reliable
systems and infrastructure performance, and that are in alignment with
Technology strategies and goals and in compliance with technology partner
release schedules and support models.
Experience with the following technologies required:-
* MOSS 2007
* MS .NET Framework (V2.0, V3.0)
* MS SQL 2005 & SSRS
* Microsoft Application Center
* Microsoft Content Management Server
* Microsoft 2000 & 2003 OS
Experience with the following technologies a plus:-
* MS Biztalk 2004 & 2006R2
* Mercury Business Activity Center (Web)
* Understanding of highly available technology such as Windows Cluster and
Network Load Balancing
* Knowledge of network communications, server hardware configuration, and
server operational support and maintenance processes and procedures
* Excellent problem solving and root cause analysis skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Bachelors degree or higher in computer science, engineering or related
* Available for after-hours on-call support rotation
General Job Activities:-
* Install, configure and support web and application integration platform
software on enterprise servers.
* Consult with technology partners to understand the potential impacts of
roadmaps and future landscapes, and contribute to Information Technology
development and planning.
* Install, configure and support custom web applications and interfaces on
enterprise application and web servers.
* Assist in the design of reliable, cost effective, robust technical
architectures for new client/server systems within the company's defined
* Document the software installation and configuration process on enterprise
application and web servers following the standard procedures.
* Perform and document technical evaluations of new software based on
requirements provided by the client.
* Efficiently and effectively troubleshoot and resolve client/server
application software problems on Windows Server 2003.
* Interface with Project Managers to coordinate the implementation of new
software applications, upgrades and fixes to existing software applications,
other project related activities.
* Assist in the development and maintenance of policies, procedures, and
standards for the reliable, efficient, and effective deployment and support
applications to the enterprise.
Position:- SAP APO Regression Tester
Location:- Berkeley, CA
Duration:- 6 Months
Client is undergoing a change in company code for part of its business
within USA. Such a change requires changes to our existing setup in SAP R/3
and SAP APO.
As the project has already started, we are looking for a self-starter who
can take initiative, establish good working relations with the stakeholders
quickly and be a quick-learner.
* Manager is looking for an APO business analyst who has exposure to
* The goal is to ensure business as usual post change in company code for
Global Supply Chain Management (GSCM) group.
* The key areas that are impacted include demand planning, supply network
planning and interface with SAP R/3 in terms of storage locations and
* To successfully execute this project on-time, in-budget, we are looking
for a business analyst/functional consultant to
1. Participate as GSCM representative in the project team for design,
development, testing and implementation activities
2. Ensure that GSCM business processes are reflected accurately in the
3. Keep GSCM group informed about the project status and proactively resolve
4. Actively manage design Review, UAT, cutover and verification steps of
change in company code for APO, R/3 and interfaces thereof
5. Once the new design is approved, carry out regression test preparations,
actual tests in TestDirector and address low doc errors
The skill requirements for this resource are as follows:-
1. Basic knowledge w APO DP and SNP (required)
2. Familiarity w Test Director (expected, but not required)
3. Basic Knowledge w Regression Testing (required)
4. Basic Knowledge w Supply Chain (required)
5. Familiariry w Biotech/Pharma industry (expected, but not required)
Thanks & Regards,
Senior Sales Manager I Econosoft, Inc I
Tel: (408) 228-0242 X 853
Toll Free : 1-800-566-4604 X 853
efax: (408) 324-1729 / 775-227-6817
Yahoo IM:- satwinder15
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Anuj Kumar | Regional Manager | Ext 364 |
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be
removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention
all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which
might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at