Client in Palo Alto, CA need a Jr to mid level Oracle DBA candidate to start
project on 20th Oct 2008. Face to face interview is required on Tuesday as
Hiring Manager is going for vacations on Wednesday. I need someone local and
under the budget. Let me know if you have anyone available with you.

Position:- Oracle DBA
Location:- Palo Alto, CA
Duration:- 3-6 Months
Rate:- $45 (Little bit flexible but will like to stay around this range)
* Need an Oracle DBA for a Jr. to mid-level DBA position.
* Maintenance role, bug fixes, scripting, reviewing environments
Necessary Skills:-
* Must have 8i, 9i, (10g RAC preferred).
* Scripting experience (Linux/K Shell/Bash Shell)
* Perl
Desired Skills:-
* Load Testing exp.
* Oracle OEM exp.