Hope you are doing great !
I just got a requirement and If you have a good match for the requirement
then please reply me ASAP.
I would appreciate if you would send a word version of your consultant's
most updated resume and the best number to reach them during the day.
*POSITION :Java Developer
LENGTH :6 Month Contract*
*Working with Java 1.5 & 1.6- Java 1.4 will be accepted as long as they are
Design, development, testing, deployment and optimization of applications
using Java technologies
Creating unit tests, automated regression tests and tracking defects
Work closely with Product Management on User Interface layout and design
Integrate internal/external applications into User Interface via JAVA/Web
Extensive experience with detailed design, performing and monitoring
development (coding), report generation, unit testing and system and
integration testing of applications
- BS / BA degree in Computer Science or Information Systems, MA desired
- 5 + years experience in Java software development environments
- Experience using Open Source frameworks and technologies i.e. JSF, Struts,
Hibernate and Spring
- In-depth knowledge of J2EE technologies such as EJB 3, JSP/Servlets, JMS,
JDBC, JMX, JMS, SOAP.
- An understanding of the following technologies: XML, XSL, JSP, Velocity,
Java i18n, PDF, internet protocols, JDBC and relational databases.
- Experience using test driven development tools like JUnit or Cactus.
- Experience using tools such as Eclipse, WSAD, RAD6, CVS/Subversion/Clear
- Good knowledge of Relational Databases and mySQL and MS SQL Server
- Ability to mentor and provide technical direction on application
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with SDLC methodologies
- Experience with Scrum and/or Agile Methodology
- Proven ability to execute complex, high-impact web services projects.
- Self-motivated with little direct supervision, assuring the quality of
work and service for the tasks given is of the highest caliber and meeting
or exceeding requirements and
- Ability to communicate the essential issues of a software defect to
identify the root of the issue.
- Results, action-oriented, with a "whatever it takes" attitude.
o Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
*Thanks & Regards*
Shantanu Kakati | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at