Hi,

I am still looking for candidates for the below positions. Let me know if
you have anyone available for these.

Position 1:-
Position:- Princeton/Optim Development
Location:- Bloomfield, CT
Duration:- 12 months
Skills:-
* Looking for individuals with Princeton/Optim experience

Position 2:-
Position:- Configuration Management Consultant
Location:- Chicago, IL & Keller, TX (2 positions)
Duration:- 6-12 months
Configuration Management provides the following services:-
* administrative support of in-house version control tools
* completion of customer requests for application builds and deployments to
multiple environments
* and maintenance of scripts used to complete builds and deployments.
Technical Skills & Experience:-
* 5+ years of experience in software development and source code management.
* Scripting languages experience: ANT, XML, UNIX Shell and PERL.
* Configuration Management tools: strong knowledge of Subversion and one
more of the following; Apache, Xerces and Eclipse
* Software Development and Source Code management role and activities:
experience with versioning, branching, packaging and building of
   applications.
* Working knowledge environment tools (multiple tools a plus): WSFTP,
CYGWIN, RSYNC, PUTTY, SABMA, UC4 and Continuous Integration
   tools.
* Working knowledge of operating systems: Solaris UNIX, IBM ZOS using UNIX
System Services, NT and LINUX.
* PC Skills experience: Install Shield, MS Visual Studio and MS Office
Suite.
* Familiarity with WEB applications: IBM Websphere 6.0 and Deployment
Manager.
* Programming languages experience: JAVA and C++ is a plus.
Soft Skills:-
* Excellent written and communication skills
* Excellent organization skills
* Team player
* Able to provide Customer Service

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]