I am looking for a Peoplesoft Administrator for project with client in
Wisconsin. Let me know if you have anyone available.

Position:- Peoplesoft Administrator
Location:- Milwaukee, WI
Duration:- 12 Months +
· PeopleSoft Systems Administrator needed for the PeopleSoft Environment
· This position is for a technical analyst to provide ongoing support for
PeopleSoft (HCM, GL, APPOTE and PPM) Administration functions,
  including support for PeopleSoft migrations, UNIX scripting, performance
monitoring, troubleshooting, and problem resolution.
· Provide support for infrastructure maintenance affecting the PeopleSoft
· Partner with other teams and enterprise partners as necessary to analyze
system issues.
· Provide technical PeopleSoft consultation services to application teams
that are deploying changes to the PeopleSoft applications.
· Serve as key interface point between Technical Services groups and the
AD&S PeopleSoft support teams.
· Responsible for identifying, defining, and modeling technical application
requirements, data structure definitions and distribution to satisfy the
  application solution.
· This includes the definition of physical program units and data structures
based on the logical model to satisfy the requirements of the
· Develops and enhances logical and physical system blueprints and technical
proofs of concept and/or prototypes and frameworks, services and
  other system components.
· Experience with PeopleSoft Tools and PeopleSoft Technical System
Administration including PeopleSoft migration tools, web servers,
  application servers, and process schedulers.
· Experience with UNIX and Windows environments, Autosys Job scheduling, SQL
and Sybase/UDB databases.
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Ability to interact with all levels of management and partner with others
throughout the organization.
· Technical project planning, change management and documentations skills.
· A journeyman level would be fully trained and competent in the role, but
have less experience than the senior level person.
· Typically at least three years of experience in the role would be needed
to reach this level (for emerging technologies the experience level may be
  less, but the ability to learn and experience in similar technologies
would be present).