I am looking for a Peoplesoft Administrator for project with client in
Wisconsin. Let me know if you have anyone available.
Position:- Peoplesoft Administrator
Location:- Milwaukee, WI
Duration:- 12 Months +
· PeopleSoft Systems Administrator needed for the PeopleSoft Environment
· This position is for a technical analyst to provide ongoing support for
PeopleSoft (HCM, GL, APPOTE and PPM) Administration functions,
including support for PeopleSoft migrations, UNIX scripting, performance
monitoring, troubleshooting, and problem resolution.
· Provide support for infrastructure maintenance affecting the PeopleSoft
· Partner with other teams and enterprise partners as necessary to analyze
· Provide technical PeopleSoft consultation services to application teams
that are deploying changes to the PeopleSoft applications.
· Serve as key interface point between Technical Services groups and the
AD&S PeopleSoft support teams.
· Responsible for identifying, defining, and modeling technical application
requirements, data structure definitions and distribution to satisfy the
· This includes the definition of physical program units and data structures
based on the logical model to satisfy the requirements of the
· Develops and enhances logical and physical system blueprints and technical
proofs of concept and/or prototypes and frameworks, services and
other system components.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:-
· Experience with PeopleSoft Tools and PeopleSoft Technical System
Administration including PeopleSoft migration tools, web servers,
application servers, and process schedulers.
· Experience with UNIX and Windows environments, Autosys Job scheduling, SQL
and Sybase/UDB databases.
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Ability to interact with all levels of management and partner with others
throughout the organization.
· Technical project planning, change management and documentations skills.
· A journeyman level would be fully trained and competent in the role, but
have less experience than the senior level person.
· Typically at least three years of experience in the role would be needed
to reach this level (for emerging technologies the experience level may be
less, but the ability to learn and experience in similar technologies
would be present).
Thanks & Regards,
Senior Sales Manager I Econosoft, Inc I
Tel: (408) 228-0242 X 853
Toll Free : 1-800-566-4604 X 853
efax: (408) 324-1729 / 775-227-6817
Yahoo IM:- satwinder15
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Anuj Kumar | Regional Manager | Ext 364 |
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be
removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention
all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which
might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at