Hi,

Client in Dallas, TX is looking to fill the three SAP Lead positions. Let me
know if you have anyone available for these.

Position 1:-
Position:- SAP HR Lead
Location:- Dallas, TX
Duration:- 6 Months
Knowledge:-
* HR and Payroll business process knowledge
Skills:-
* Good communication and consulting skills, managerial experience.
* HR Team lead within a major consultancy firm.
* Lead a team of 10+ resources.
* prefer someone who has worked on large project or with a big 5 type firm.
Software/Languages:-
* SAP ECC 6.0 HR-PA/PY certified,
* 8+ years of SAP HR experience
* at least 2 full cycle implementations
* experience in a support environment.
* BW experience.
* Knowledge of the Netweaver architecture, including ESS

Position 2:-
Position:- SAP FI Lead
Location:- Dallas, TX
Duration:- 6 Months
Skills:-
* Good communication and consulting skills, managerial experience.
* Financial Team lead within a major consultancy firm.
* Lead a team of 10+ resources.
* prefer someone who has worked on large project or with a big 5 type firm.
Software/Languages:-
* SAP ECC 6.0 FI/AA certified
* 8+ years of SAP FI experience
* at least 2 full cycle implementations
* experience in a support environment.
* BW experience.
* Knowledge of the Netweaver architecture.

Position 3:-
Position:- SAP Architect/Basis lead
Location:- Dallas, TX
Duration:- 6 Months
Knowledge:-
* Broad general IT Architecture knowledge. (Hardware, OS, DB, Networking,
SAP)
* Knowledge of datacenter and system operation procedures.
* System SLA knowledge
Skills:-
* Good communication and consulting skills, managerial experience.
* SAP Basis Team lead and SAP Architect within a major consultancy firm.
* Lead a team of 6+ resources.
* prefer someone who has worked on large project or with a big 5 type firm.
Software/Languages:-
* SAP Basis experience with ECC
* Netweaver and other components
* 10+ years of SAP Infrastructure and Landscape experience, both in green
field implementation and in support environments.
* IBM/Windows/SQL Server experience
* Technical integration and Transport and control system experience.

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.econosoftinc.com