I am looking to fill the below mentioned positions. Let me know if you have
anyone available for these.
Position:- Senior SAP HR Technical Consultant
Location:- Omaha, NE
Duration:- 6 Months
* Client is implementing full SAP HR suite version ECC 6.00.
* Would like to have an experienced SAP HR Technical consultant to work on
the realization phase of the project.
* The consultant would be responsible for working in all the HR sub modules
(PA, OM, Payroll, Time and Benefits).
* Minimum 4 - 5 Years of SAP ABAP Programming for HR
* Time Management and Evaluation (worked on time results)
* Good understanding of CATS
* Payroll (good understanding of Wage Types & payroll results)
* Create custom Infotype
* RICEF objects
* Org Management
* Personnel Administration
* Benefits Administration
* Payroll & Time
* Should be strong in using logical databases (PNP, PCH)
* Strong working knowledge of SAP Adobe Interactive Forms, SAPScripts,
* Should have experience working in ECC 6.0
* Enterprise Portal ESS and MSS experience, especially as it relates to Time
Entry is a major plus
* Experience with MS Duet for Time Entry is a major plus
* Good communication skills
* Should be a good team player
Position:- Oracle Inventory Business Analyst
Location:- Levland in San Fernando Valley, CA(Los Angeles Area)
Duration:- 16 Months
* Must have strong skills in Inventory Management and Cost Accounting
* Must be strong in the Oracle modules that support these functions.
Position:- Oracle Supply Chain Business Analyst
Location:- Levland in San Fernando Valley, CA (Los Angeles Area)
Duration:- 16 Months
* Must have skills in Supply Chain processes and modules including deep
skills in Purchasing Module and corresponding Purchasing Processes.
* Skills in ASCP (Advanced Supply Chain Planning ) is a plus.
Thanks & Regards,
Senior Sales Manager I Econosoft, Inc I
Tel: (408) 228-0242 X 853
Toll Free : 1-800-566-4604 X 853
efax: (408) 324-1729 / 775-227-6817
Yahoo IM:- satwinder15
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Anuj Kumar | Regional Manager | Ext 364 |
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be
removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention
all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which
might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at