I am looking to fill few positions. Let me know if you have anyone available
Position:- Web Developer - .Net
Location:- Silver Spring, MD
Duration:- 6-12 Months
Rate:- $40 (Little Flexible)
* Responsible for providing software design, programming, analysis, and
project coordination necessary to develop, implement and support
* Resolve technical problems, perform diagnostics, and develop technical
solutions for customer problems related to application errors.
* Responsible for medium-level technical support functions for 3rd party
* Maintain and publish updated technical or programmer documentation
* Assist in determining business objectives and outlining functional
* Proactively manage and track systems issues ensuring resolutions to the
* This position will be about 35% project coordination and technical
analyst, and 65% Programming.
* Solid software and technical skills, with an emphasis on web applications.
* 6+ years experience including 3-4 year experience in Web Development, 2 -
3 year in .NET and client/server environment.
* Experience with C#, ASP.Net, and ADO.Net
* Java programming skills including objects, classes, and strings, Java
Applets, Java Beans, Java Script, Java Servlet APIs.
* Experience in writing complex SQL statements, and queries, stored
procedures, triggers, packages, and views with SQL Server, and Oracle.
* Experience with IIS and/or IBM Websphere
Position:- Oracle Developer
Duration:- 6 Months
* This is an Oracle R12 project (an upgrade not a new install).
* Need to have a strong Oracle 11i or R12 background (* Developers vs.
The key areas of focus include:-
* Experience in MFG (MPS, INV, PUR, WIP, Shop Floor) is a big plus,
especially in a configure-to-order world
* Experience in Service is another opportunity
Position:- SAP MDM Lead
Location:- Greensboro, NC
Duration:- 3 months +
* True consultative consultant with excellent comm. skills.
* 4-5 years hands-on SAP experience including 3 full lifecycle
implementations based on structured methodology with hands-on knowledge of
SAP Master Data (Material Master, Vendor Master, Customer Master).
* 2 yrs hands-on experience with SAP MDM (Master Data Management)
* 2 full lifecycle implementations
* SAP MDM 5.5 implementation experience
* R3 ( ECC 6.0) / MDM integration experience
* Should have a fair understanding of how SAP MDM integrates with SAP
NetWeaver, Basis, XI, and Enterprise Portal.
* The consultant should also have experience in master data solutions for
large-scale SAP implementations
* Experience conducting UAT's and trainings
Position:- SAP Enterprise Asset Management Lead
Duration:- 9 Months
* The EAM Lead should know Plant Maintenance, Service Orders, Fleet
Management, Sales & Distribution, Capital Budgeting, and be familiar
with SAP IS-U/CCS.
* Must have GIS integration experience - construction or utility work design
exposure utilizing map-based systems
* Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
* Demonstrated skills in solutions-oriented consulting approach
* Strong professional presence and a customer-focused attitude
* Demonstrated capabilities in exercising independent judgment and ingenuity
* Strong verbal and written skills
Position:- Senior/Lead Java Swing User Interface Developer.
Location:- Washington DC
Duration:- 6 Months +
* Candidate will assume the lead UI Developer role for the PRiMA project
supporting Capital Markets.
* Candidate must have strong User Interface Development experience with
Java/J2EE and Swing.
* Candidate must have UI Development experience with large very complex
This position requires:-
* 3+ years of UI development including (REQUIRED)
* 3+ years of Java swing development. (REQUIRED)
* Extensive Experience with GUI layout/presentation design.
* Knowledge of J2EE components including servlets, EJB etc.
* Prior experience with large scale and complex UI development.
* Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
Position:- WebLogic Administrator
Location:- Shrewsbury, MA.
Duration:- 6 months
Keys to position:-
* Must have Strong WebLogic 9.2 experience,
* Strong Solaris background,
* excellent Korn Scripting experience and excellent communication skills.
* Client will hire from 2 phone interviews
* Need a WebLogic Administrator to support their on-line learning
* The learning management system (LMS) that "powers" the on-line learning
application is based on WebLogic Server technology.
* Job responsibilities include working with the application support staff to
troubleshoot and resolve problems, designing, implementing and
maintaining all aspects of the WebLogic/LMS system, and participating in
infrastructure related efforts, in coordination with the system
administration and database administration staff.
* The engineer should be a seasoned individual with the ability to
understand our procedures and become productive immediately.
* Extensive experience planning, designing and implementing necessary
changes to production and non production WebLogic clusters
* Significant experience supporting WebLogic servers for production mission
* Extensive Unix and Linux experience. Sun Solaris and RedHat preferred
* Familiarity with several technology tiers, e.g., storage, database,
application and web
* Considerable shell scripting experience
Thanks & Regards,
Senior Sales Manager I Econosoft, Inc I
Tel: (408) 228-0242 X 853
Toll Free : 1-800-566-4604 X 853
efax: (408) 324-1729 / 775-227-6817
Yahoo IM:- satwinder15
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Anuj Kumar | Regional Manager | Ext 364 |
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be
removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention
all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which
might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at