I have an urgent need for an Information Security Engineer with a CISSP
certification. Client needs someone who can start MONDAY. 3 month contract
in Natick, Massachusetts. Rate is dependent on the candidate. Client will
consider the candidate with low budget, so please send the candidate
accordingly with your best rate you can do for him.
Position:- Information Security Engineer with a CISSP certification.
Location:- Natick, MA
Duration:- 3 month
* Use current information security technology disciplines and industry
standards to ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability of
"Customer" information assets.
* Provide strong expertise in Information Security support including
compliance driven initiatives.
* Will deliver "hands-on" security engineering expertise in information
security disciplines in support of the "Customer" Environment.
* Stay abreast of security trends and new technologies that will enhance
current and future network security architecture.
* Utilize information security tools to identify potential threats and be
responsible to respond to security violations.
* Perform network vulnerability scanning using vendor utility tools,
responsible for monitoring IDS/IPS logs for system and network anomalies
including identifying and partnering with the necessary teams to reach
consensus on remediation.
* Support technologies including the development, test, deployment and
administration of Checkpoint FW-NG, Envision SIEM support, RSA
SecureID, Websense, Active Directory, ACL's , Routers, Switches, VPN,
SFTP , SSH. Provide technical support to the Computer Security
Incident Response Team.
* Communicate effectively with non-technical business owners and technical
team members helping them understand risk and security options.
* Represent as a Security Engineer in Projects, change management, design
and documentation of Security Test plans, recommendations,
assessments and evaluations.
* Participate in audits both internal and external as a resource from -
* Ensure effective communications between all members of IT and business
with timely collection and dissemination of information.
* Perform additional responsibilities as assigned.
* A minimum of 6 (six) yrs experience is required within an Information
Technology organization, with a concentration on Information Security
and IT audit experience.
* A CISSP certification is a must.
* A Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred but
equivalent work experience will be considered.
* In depth knowledge of security across technologies, and multiple operating
system envi ronments including IP Networking, network protocols
and application security is essential.
* Experience working Encryption, Internet Security, Network Access Control,
Data Leakage Prevention, and Risk Assessment plus proven skills
with tools and techniques used to provide security controls and
* Direct experience with Information Security at the enterprise level is
* Must demonstrate skills in gathering and documenting business and
functional requirements toward the implementation of security controls
* Ability to utilize forensics collection techniques is preferred.
* Strong communication and customer service skills are essential.
* Must have good Microsoft Office skills, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint,
Visio, and Access.
Thanks & Regards,
Senior Sales Manager I Econosoft, Inc I
Tel: (408) 228-0242 X 853
Toll Free : 1-800-566-4604 X 853
efax: (408) 324-1729 / 775-227-6817
Yahoo IM:- satwinder15
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Anuj Kumar | Regional Manager | Ext 364 |
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be
removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention
all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which
might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at