I am looking to fill the below mentioned positions. Let me know if you have
anyone available for these.
Position:- HL7 QA Tester
Duration:- 3-6+ months
Location:- Beverly Hills, CA
* Augment the staff of one of our technical departments.
* That department supports a number of systems (e.g., Lab, Pharmacy) which
will interface with Epic when the Revenue Cycle project goes live.
* Their job will be to generate transactions in these systems and also to
validate test messages to and from Epic.
* The consultant must be a detail-oriented tester who comes with a deep
understanding of HL-7 messages.
* The person will also need to quickly come up to speed on the various
* EPIC experience a plus.
Position:- Crystal Report/ETL Developer
Location:- Corona, CA (southern California)
Duration:- 6 months +
Overall Experience:- 07-09 Yrs.
* Business Intelligent and Reporting System Development and Maintenance
* Gather, analyze, and document information on existing business reporting
* Research and recommend best practices.
* Design, develop, implement and maintain data warehouse architecture and
reporting solutions using industry standard processes and tools
* Business analysis to help define the report data sources
* Development, maintenance, and validation of stored procedures to extract
and present the data
* Ongoing support and maintenance of data warehouse and ETL functions
* Database design, development and maintenance as needed
* Web based Dashboard development and administration
* Development of formatted reports and integration of those reports to web
* Production trouble shooting, report and dashboard debugging and testing,
post-Implementation review of new/changed reports and
dashboard's maintenance of a custom reporting solution used for client
* User Training and Support
* Assist and / or co-ordinate user testing and training, ensuring issues are
resolved in pragmatic and appropriate manner.
* Assisting in writing user and technical documentation
* Technology Evaluation and Adoption
* Assist in evaluation of new and emerging report technologies from Data
Warehouse environments and Dashboards. This should include analysis
of new vs. existing technology to determine integration compatibility,
implantation feasibility and timing.
* Take a lead role from time to time on small projects or specific elements
of larger projects
Qualifications and other skills:-
* Experienced in very -large database architecture and advanced SQL code and
* Experienced with data warehouse/data mart development and maintenance
* Experienced with OLAP cube development and maintenance
* Experienced with data modeling, mining and reporting technologies
* Experienced with standard ETL protocols and technologies
* Extensive experience with aggregating, transforming and validating the
data to ensure accuracy and consistency
* Working experience of at least one or more of the following or systems,
* Business Objects Crystal Reports version 2008
* Business Objects Xcelsius or other dashboard generator
* SQL Server Analysis Services
* SQL Server Reporting Services
* Big consulting firm experience is a plus
* Must have bachelors degree as a minimum
Position:- SAP FICO - Junior Level
Location:- Tulsa, OK - Tulsa Center of excellence
Duration:- 6 Months
* Since the project is looking for someone to start next Monday, candidates
will be submitted to the project as they come in.
* SAP FICO testing and maintenance.
* Strong FICO SAP Functional experience. 3+ years experience.
* Must have experience in FICO and SAP.
* Strong experience with finance as well.
Thanks & Regards,
Senior Sales Manager I Econosoft, Inc I
Tel: (408) 228-0242 X 853
Toll Free : 1-800-566-4604 X 853
efax: (408) 324-1729 / 775-227-6817
Yahoo IM:- satwinder15
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Anuj Kumar | Regional Manager | Ext 364 |
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be
removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention
all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which
might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at