I am looking to fill the below mentioned positions.

Position 1:-
Position:- SAP Tester
Location:- Milwaukee, WI
Duration:- 3 Months
Rate:- The ideal rate is $45 but please send me your best.
Mostly SAP, both ECC, Business Warehouse and Rpt Painter. A few mainframe
reports. Need a QA person for Release 2 Need to write test plans, test
scripts and perform system test execution, log defects, follow-up on issues,
etc. Review and analyze application system modules and documentation to
ensure applications are properly developed and implemented into production
according to IS standards and customer requirements and assist developers in
diagnosing production problems; perform related work. A senior level person
is the most experienced, with the widest range of experience in various size
and types of projects that are relevant to the role. Typically 6 to 10 or
more years in the role would be expected.
Required Skills:-
·         SAP
·         Strong oral and written communication skills
·         Strong trouble-shooting skills
·         Strong time management skills
Behavior Characteristics:-
·         Strong oral and written communication skills
·         Strong trouble-shooting skills
·         Strong time management skills

Position 2:-
Position:- Sun Identity Manager
Location:- San Bruno, CA
Duration:- 6 Months +
Rate:- $50-55
Interview Process:-
* In person interview will be required, local candidates only.
* Plans, designs, develops, codes and tests software systems or applications
for software enhancements and new products.
* Revises and refines systems as required.
* Participates in the devising of project timelines, implementation design
specifications, system flow diagrams, creation of design document,
   testing and ongoing support of business systems.
* Develops and maintains operational and system level documentation.
* Must be able to apply SDLC concepts and have a proven track record of
delivering solid, robust applications.
* Strong communication skills are required as position will interact with
business owners.
* 3-5 years of prior software development experience required.
* Hands-on experience with Sun Identity Manager.
* Design, customize, and implement Identity Management solutions at an
enterprise level, using the Sun Identity Manager 7.x product.
* Experience implementing XPRESS, forms, rules, and provisioning workflows.
* Working knowledge of Active Directory and XML programming
* Experience in user provisioning of AD systems.
* The ideal candidate should be able to take direction from management and
work independently.
* Design and develop enhancements and fixes in Sun Identity Manager v7.0.
* Implement system for onboard, off-board, transfer, and suspension of
employees and non-employees access to IT systems.
* Integrate IDM with AD system for account creation and administration.
* This is a task oriented position.