Hi,

Client in Bothell, WA is looking for a Sr.Developer. Kindly go through the
job description and let me know if you have any good match available for
this position.

Position:- Sr Developer
Location:- Bothell, WA
Duration:- 6-12 Months
Note:-
* Local candidates given preference
Qualifications:-
* Sr. Developer candidate is responsible for providing technical system
solutions and determining overall design direction.
* Candidate must provide the technical leadership and responsible for the
technical integrity within a sub-system/application.
* Candidate will participate in development, Unit Testing, and implement the
new version releases, new projects, and enhance the existing
   application.
* The responsibility includes creating application designs, validates high
level designs, and business requirement.
* Candidate develops strategies to make ongoing improvements that support
system flexibility and performance and will assess the technical
   feasibility of new technologies to enable integration into existing
processes.
Responsibilities:-
* Responsible to lead the team to perform system testing application(s)with
engineering and other network groups to ensure provisioning
   commands are sent and received.
* Work closely with provisioning development and provisioning production
support groups to ensure accuracy in testing and report any testing
   issues as need arises.
* Responsible for supporting provisioning quality assurance group to trouble
shoot any issues they report, find the solution, fix the problem
   and return code to them for additional testing.
* Candidate must be able to act as a technical advisor to external vendors
for environment configuration to support our interface solution of
   XML/XSD over HTTPS .
* This resource will be responsible 24x7 Development Support.
* The candidate handles Development and on-boarding projects using Tibco,
JAVA, and CVS.
Required Skills:-
* C Language(Exp required:- 5 years)
* Unix (Exp required:- 5 years)
* WebLogic (Exp required:- 5 years)
* HTML (Exp required:- 5 years)
* C++ Language (Exp required:- 5 years)
* XML (Exp required:- 5 years)
* J2EE (Exp required:- 5 years)
Degree Type:-
* B.S. Computer Science

Thanks & Regards,

Satwinder Singh
Senior Sales Manager  I  Econosoft, Inc  I

Tel: (408) 228-0242 X 853
Toll Free : 1-800-566-4604 X 853
efax: (408) 324-1729 / 775-227-6817
Yahoo IM:- satwinder15
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.econosoftinc.com

Anuj Kumar | Regional Manager | Ext 364 |

e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention