I have just received couple of new requirements. Let me know if you have
anyone available on these.
Position:- Wireless Application Developer
Location:- Somerset, NJ
Duration:- 6-12 Months +
* Need a wireless applications developer for development of new cell phone
* Application will be in the areas of downloads for ring tones, games, etc.
* Specific application experience is not necessary, but wireless development
with Brew is required.
* At least 3+ yrs commercial experience in the embedded and C/C++ arena
* At least one year of BREW development experience.
* Prior experience with implementation of Brew layer layer on phone API
* OEM porting with C/C++
* Qualcomm standards / compliance experience
Position:- Web-Tools Developer
Location:- Palo Alto, CA
Duration:- 6 Months
* 5+yrs web tools development (the tool is written in Perl and connected to
a postgres database)
* Perl---written tools/ strong coding abilties
* PHP--strong coding
* This tool will be supporting all internal testers and engineers about
400+. It will be tracking bugs, it is a task tool to file bugs
* This candidate needs to know how to scale out current tool to be able to
handle larger jobs/ expand out the feature.
* play with tool to determine capabilities
* look at features for additions
* write specs for how to map features in to existing tool
* make code change
* roll code out
* spec out changes and divide his work load between the guy in UK and here
* communicate status reports
* this position is all behind the scenes, only supporting internal teams
Thanks & Regards,
Senior Sales Manager I Econosoft, Inc I
Tel: (408) 228-0242 X 853
Toll Free : 1-800-566-4604 X 853
efax: (408) 324-1729 / 775-227-6817
Yahoo IM:- satwinder15
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Anuj Kumar | Regional Manager | Ext 364 |
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be
removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention
all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which
might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at