Hi,

I have just received couple of new requirements. Let me know if you have
anyone available on these.

Position 1:-
Position:- Wireless Application Developer
Location:- Somerset, NJ
Duration:- 6-12 Months +
Skills:-
* Need a wireless applications developer for development of new cell phone
applications.
* Application will be in the areas of downloads for ring tones, games, etc.
* Specific application experience is not necessary, but wireless development
with Brew is required.
* At least 3+ yrs commercial experience in the embedded and C/C++ arena
* At least one year of BREW development experience.
* Prior experience with implementation of Brew layer layer on phone API
* OEM porting with C/C++
* Qualcomm standards / compliance experience

Position 2:-
Position:- Web-Tools Developer
Location:- Palo Alto, CA
Duration:- 6 Months
Must Haves:-
* 5+yrs web tools development (the tool is written in Perl and connected to
a postgres database)
* Perl---written tools/ strong coding abilties
* PHP--strong coding
* Web technologies---Javascript and HTML
Summary:-
* This tool will be supporting all internal testers and engineers about
400+. It will be tracking bugs, it is a task tool to file bugs
* This candidate needs to know how to scale out current tool to be able to
handle larger jobs/ expand out the feature.
* D2D
* play with tool to determine capabilities
* look at features for additions
* write specs for how to map features in to existing tool
* make code change
* roll code out
* spec out changes and divide his work load between the guy in UK and here
* communicate status reports
* this position is all behind the scenes, only supporting internal teams

Thanks & Regards,

Satwinder Singh
Senior Sales Manager  I  Econosoft, Inc  I

Tel: (408) 228-0242 X 853
Toll Free : 1-800-566-4604 X 853
efax: (408) 324-1729 / 775-227-6817
Yahoo IM:- satwinder15
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.econosoftinc.com

Anuj Kumar | Regional Manager | Ext 364 |

e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention