Hope you had a nice weekend.

I just got these openings. Please let me know if you have anyone available
for these.

Position 1:-
Position:- Wise package Studio
Location:- Groton, CT
Duration:- 2 Months +
Education requirement:-
* Minimum is high school; work experience equivalent of Bachelors is fine (6
Additional requirements:-
* Looking for people that have skills with Wise Package Studio, and at least
average knowledge of how to use SMS.

Position 2:-
Position:- Websphere Portal Architect
Location:- Fort Worth, TX
Duration:- 12 Months +
Rate:- $60
* Successful candidate will have excellent knowledge of personalization,
security, content management, integration, snf performance tunning
   aspects of the Websphere Portal Server.
* This position will have overall responsibility for developing standards,
guidelines and implementations plan for the new portal environment.
Qualifications Required:-
* J2EE Architecture - 5+ Yrs.
* SOA - 2+ Yrs.
* UML - 3+ Yrs.