Client is in need of a SAP CRM Middleware Consultant to start the assignment
ASAP. Please let me know if you have anyone available.

Position:- SAP CRM Middleware Consultant
Location:- Dallas, TX
Duration:- 3 Months with possible extension
Rate:- $Hourly plus Expenses (airfare/hotel/car rental/food)
Skills Required:-
* Seeking a Senior level CRM Middleware Consultant.
* Must have experience of data replicaton between ECC6 (preferably IS-U) and
CRM5.0 for high volume solutions
* Must set up middleware to support data migration process (queue
configuration etc). This can be different from a BAU scenario
* Kick off middleware related migration jobs
* Monitoring of middleware during data loads and tune middleware layer where
* Investigate performance related issues which occur in the middleware layer
* Work with SAP to resolve standard SAP related middleware issues
* Investigate and resolve failures which occur in the middleware layer
during migration
* Work with infrastructure/basis team on optimal system configuration to
support data loads
* Input into cutover planning/timing
* Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
* Demonstrated skills in solutions-oriented consulting approach
* Strong professional presence and a customer-focused attitude
* Strong verbal and written skills
* Demonstrated capabilities in exercising independent judgment and ingenuity