Hi,

Client in Houston, TX is looking for a strong SAP HR Payroll Functional
consultant. Communication skills need to be 10/10, this is an important need
of the client. Let me know if you have anyone strong available.

Position:- SAP HR Functional
Location:- Houston, TX
Duration:- 3 Months to start
Rate:- $Hourly plus Expenses (Send me most competitive rate, i wont
negotiate)
Skills:-
* Must be strong in Payroll
* Must be strong in testing
* Must have great communication skills, probably 10/10.

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.econosoftinc.com