Hello ,
Hope you are doing great !
I just got a requirement and If you are a good match for the
requirement then please reply me ASAP.
I would appreciate if you would send a word version of your most
updated resume and the best number to reach you during the day.

POSITION :AIX Administrator
LENGTH :6+ Month Contract

Job Description:
The candidate will assist in the design and configuration of IBM
Pseries systems. This individual will perform AIX OS installation and
configuration. Create and configure standard and Virtual I/O LPARs,
managing resources, patching, Zpgrading, monitoring,
performance/tuning and problem determination/resolution for FMS3

environment. The AIX Systems Administrator and Identity Management software.

Preferred Skills

The candidate must have proven extensive experience with AIX Operating
System version 5.3 and complete Knowledge of Pseries hardware
Architecture. Complete
knowledge of Virtualization, Micro-partitions and workload manager and
shell scripting are required. Must have the ability to resolve
technical issues and provide Root Cause Analysis. Additional Knowledge
of Tivoli Access and Identity management software and BMC monitoring
tools are a definite plus. Excellent communication (oral and written),
the ability to train others, interpersonal, and organizational skills

Shantanu Kakati | [EMAIL PROTECTED]