Hi,

I am currently looking to fill the below mentioned positions. Let me know if
you have anyone for these.

Position 1:-
Position:- SAP WFM
Location:- Idaho
Duration:- 2 Months +
Rate:- Need to be all inclusive
Skills:-
* Looking for Consultant with experience installing and integrating SAP WFM
(Workforce Management) or (iTimeclock)
* ABAP Experience required.

Position 2:-
Position:- Developer
Location:- Downers Grove, IL
Duration:- 4-6 Months
Skills:-
* Perl Scripting
* wrapping code around a Manugistics type of environment
* Consumer Goods experience would be good but not necessary

Position 3:-
Position:- Mid Level Developer
Location:- Cincinnati, OHIO
Duration:- 3 Months +
Skills:-
* 6 mid-level developers needed in total
* Oracle PL/SQL, AIX, Shell Scripting, Business Objects exp. a huge plus

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.econosoftinc.com