Hi,

I am looking to fill the below mentioned positions for client in CT. Let me
know if you have anyone available for any of these. The rate is going to be
all inclusive. Send me the candidates at your best rate.

Position 1:-
Position:- SAP Tester with FICO
Location:- Bloomfield, CT
Duration:- 6 Months +
Skills:-
* Client is looking for a SAP Tester who must have done work with FICO
* Must possess good communication skills.

Position 2:-
Position:- SAP CD
Location:- Bloomfield, CT
Duration:- 6 Months +