I am looking to fill the below mentioned positions. Let me know ASAP if you
have anyone available.

Position 1:-
Position:- Informatica Upgrade
Location:- Springfield, MA
Duration:- 6 Weeks
Interview Process:- Face to Face interview required. Prefer local or nearby
candidates only.
* Client is looking to upgrade their Informatica PowerCenter environment
from 7.x to 8.6.
* They use SQLServer 2005 and Oracle 10G as their RDBMS backend.
* Client would like a Informatica Developer who has been involved with an
actual upgrade from 7.x to 8.6.
Skills Required:-
* Looking for a Informatica Developer who has been involved with an actual
upgrade from 7.x to 8.6
* Informatica PowerCenter Developer with Upgrade / Hands-on development
experience on 7.x and 8.6
* SQLServer 2005 AND Oracle 10G. If only one is available, then Oracle 10G.
Worst case SQLServer 2005.
* Strong Plus: Tivoli Workload Scheduler (TWS) fka as Maestro;
* Strong Plus: EXAMDiff or some other comparison tool to compare two
environments - comparison of text files or DBMSes.
* Good communication skills;

Position 2:-
Position:- Red Dot developer
Location:- Remote Project
Duration:- 2-3 Months
* Need a Red Dot developer
* Could work offsite, or in companies several locations around the country.