I am looking to fill the following positions for my clients. Kindly let me
know if you have anyone available for any of the below mentioned positions.
Position:- SAP HR Functional Analyst
Duration:- 6 Months +
Location:- Sacramento, CA
* CANDIDATES NOT MEETING THE MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Scope of Work:-
* The scope of work that will be required from a senior-level SAP Functional
Analyst with 5+ years of experience in the area of Human Resources
in an SAP R/3 system, version 4.7 (as well as ECC6.0) will include the
* Testing custom programs, interfaces and configurations for positive
results as well as negative consequences.
* Validating test results in reports, screens and payroll results.
* Designing, developing and implementing configuration changes in the SAP HR
module related to Benefits, Personnel Administration,
Organizational Management, Compensation Management, Personnel
Development, Training & Events, with knowledge of HR Security roles,
Time keeping (CATS), Payroll.
* Transferring knowledge of configuration, features, dynamic actions, user
exits and reports in all areas of the SAP Human Resources module,
especially Benefits, Personnel Administration and Organization
Management, to other HR analysts/staff.
* Providing support for third-party recruiting system.
* Providing support for HAHT ESS solution.
* Providing support for custom-developed employee/position management
* The analyst should be a functional expert in SAP HR with extensive
knowledge and configuration experience in the Benefits, Personnel
Administration, Organizational Management, Compensation Management,
Personnel Development, Training & Events areas, preferably with
experience in R/3 version 4.7 and ECC 6.0.
* Knowledge and experience with HR reporting utilizing SAP adhoc query tools
and Business Warehouse is required.
General knowledge of:-
* Employee Self Service (through HAHT and SAP ESS), CATS and Payroll areas
* Expert understanding with 5+ years experience of SAP 4.7 and ECC6.0 HR
modules and configuration.
* Understanding of and/or experience in the Benefits, Personnel
Administration and Organization Management business processes.
* Experience developing/running test scenarios for custom programs,
features, user exits, dynamic actions, and processes.
* Knowledge of SAP HR PA/PD and Benefits and their relationship to SAP
Payroll and CATS.
* Ability to create, run and interpret results of Payroll simulations.
* Knowledge of HR reporting utilizing SAP BW/BI
* ABAP/Ad-hoc query creation/use.
* Experience preparing technical specifications.
* Effective written and verbal communications skills.
* Experience providing SAP HR training.
* HP (Mercury Interactive) QuickTest testing tool.
* Experience developing, implementing and supporting new HR functionality
* HAHT ESS experience.
* SAP ESS experience
* Knowledge of SAP Portal HR Business Packages
Position:- Java/J2EE with COBOL
Location:- Philadelphia, PA
Duration:- 3-6 months
* Need 2+ developers with strong Java and Cobol experience.
* Cobol, microfocus
* JAVA / J2EE
* netexpress is a plus
Thanks & Regards,
Senior Sales Manager I Econosoft, Inc I
Tel: (408) 228-0242 X 853
Toll Free : 1-800-566-4604 X 853
efax: (408) 324-1729 / 775-227-6817
Yahoo IM:- satwinder15
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Anuj Kumar | Regional Manager | Ext 364 |
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be
removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention
all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which
might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at