Hi,

Pfizer is looking for a EMC Networker consultant for a year long assignment
in NJ. Please let me know if you have anyone available for this position.

Position:- EMC Networker Consultant
Location:- Morris Plains, NJ
Client:- Pfizer
Duration:- 12 Months
Project Overview:-
* Transform Pfizer global sites to current Data Protection Standards
Skills and Qualifications:-
* 3-5 years of advanced EMC NetWorker (formerly Legato) administration in an
environment using SUN Unix servers with SAN
* Knowledge of NDMP backups using NetWorker, NetWorker modules such as RMAN
and Storage Nodes technology
* Solaris administration skills and experience on Sun-Fire enterprise
systems
* Experience with Niagara T2000/T5520 and Solaris 10
* Experience with Ultrium LTO tape technology, SUN STK/Quantum Tape
Libraries and Auto-changers
* Knowledge of SAN, NAS and data protection infrastructure and solutions.
* Working knowledge of backup reporting tools such as Enterprise Backup
Advisor (EBA) and NetWorker Management Console (NMC)
* Expert troubleshooting and analysis skills including performance tuning
and capacity planning.
* Working knowledge of 3rd party products, including VERITAS VxVM, VxFS, VCS
* Must be able to write and understand technical documentation and Standard
Operating Procedures and Change Management for assigned
   tasks
* Should be able to program in shell scripting
* Ticket management skills are a plus, as is experience with HP/UX or
Windows clients
* Ability to manage workload across multiple work streams

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.econosoftinc.com